Παρασκευή 3 Αυγούστου 2012

A fresh blow in blogging!


I am Koufis Athanasios, you can call me Thanos. Nice to meet you all. I am really glad to introduce "Grand Turismo Lovers" blog to the online world of internet. As a reader, I would ask the writer "Hey you, why did you create this blog?". This is an integral question. Hmm. It is really needed to answer this folks?
I want to talk about a really beloved video game. A game, which created back in 1997 and got an average 95 out 100 in all critics it received. I am talking about Grand Turismo.
I saw a huge gap in the internet. A fabulous game like Grand Turismo has to little people actually talking about it. Have you ever noticed this? I wondered "Why?". That's the reason I will start this blog. I want to show people why I adore this underrated game.
I intend to write everything about each racing circuit and the key points of every single tournament. I will share some personal stories playing Grand Turismo, comparisons between car performance and their values and some of the stories you send to me.
A blogger is nothing without his/her audience. I wish this blog will work as a friend circle. I want to share ideas with you, listen to your unique stories, in other words to have fun all together.
Stay tuned. Next time, I will share a really funny Grand Turismo story with you. I am looking forward to listening from you. Have fun. See you really soon.
Your friend,
Thanos

PS: You can send your stories at ascoencorp@gmail.com.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου