Τετάρτη 26 Σεπτεμβρίου 2012

Adenauer Forst!



Have a nice day . I hope this week was a real challenging week, enjoying our favourite game, Gran Turismo. Personally, I played some tournaments and one endurance race and as a result I have progressed. I had a great time with others activities too. I went joking, I met some friends and I played some war games. Everything is just perfect lately. Last time, the Schwedenkreuz and Aremberg turns were passed with ease, but now new turns are there to make our life difficult. Let’s see more.
Adenauer Forst is a quick, fluid combination of a left and right turn, but you have to turn with a single turn of the steering wheel. After Aremberg, you have to lower the car speed and stabilize the car. Keep your line, you will need it for the right turn. For the right turn, you have to use brake gently,  pass over curb and remain right to get the optimum position for Adenauer Forst.
The second part of Adenauer Forst is a tight right turn, where mistake is really easy. There is no visibility in this point, so you can underestimate it. A wrong approach equals a bad exit here. Be less risky when you enter the corner and try to get your throttle back again at the exit. For your own safety, don’t pass over curb. Riding the curb will lead you out of track and multiple seconds will be lost.

I will be back soon with some more turns of Nürburgring. Good luck.
Your friend,
Thanos

PS: You can send your stories at ascoencorp@gmail.com.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου